Today’s world of the internet holds a special fanbase for social media websites. People love getting connected to their near and dear ones, sitting far away from them physically. And when it comes to such websites, the first name that comes into mind is Facebook.
From being a simple website for photos and video sharing, Facebook has come a long way down. Currently, it acts as the repository of information, with the speed of propagation beating that of light. Every budding artist or business looks for ways to get into fame via Facebook.
And guess what defines this breakthrough? Photos, videos, and posts. Staying updated regularly on Facebook might turn out to be a beneficial thing. But, there are certain cases when you would prefer to delete some of the posts.
Read on to find more about deleting photos and videos on Facebook.
What is the Reason to Delete Photos & Videos on FB ?
There can be various reasons for you to delete any uploaded photos or videos from Facebook. Some of the popular ones include the following:
- Your posts might have turned out to be offensive for some part of the community and thus they would have put up the pressure to put it down.
- Your privacy was threatened by certain photos and videos and bringing those down might bring things on to the track.
- You changed your mind about the world witnessing those moments of yours.
- You are planning to limit your presence on social media.
Hence, think a lot before moving for such extreme measures. It is because these changes are irreversible i.e. once a photo or video is deleted, it cannot be brought back into the profile.
Delete Photos & Videos on Facebook from Desktop or PC
In case of deleting the photo or video from your PC or Laptop, go for the following steps:
- Login to Facebook with your account credentials.
- On the left menu of the screen, select the option for Photos. Hit on See More if you cannot see the menu normally.
- Navigate through your collection of photos or videos to find the ones that need to be deleted. For your convenience, there are several albums created to choose out from.
- Put your mouse over the post that needs to be deleted and select Options at the bottom of the screen.
- Choose the option to Delete and confirm the changes.
How to make fb post Shareable ?
Deletion from the mobile version of the Facebook website
If you are accessing the website of Facebook from your mobile, then follow the steps given below to execute the process:
- Login to your Facebook account with your credentials.
- At the upper-right corner of the screen, hit on the Menu option (three horizontal bars).
- Go to Photos and scroll through the collection present in the profile.
- Tap on the More Options link on each of the individual photos or videos.
- Go to EditàDelete and then confirm the choice.
Deleting Photos & Videos on Facebook from Android app
If you are using the Android app for Facebook, then things are simpler for you. Go for the following steps to execute the process:
- Launch the app and go to the menu option at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Go for See more->Photos.
- Go for Albums or uploads present at the top of the screen.
- View the photos or videos that you want to be deleted from the social presence.
- At the upper right corner of every post, you would find three dots. Click on it and select Delete.
- Confirm the selection and save the changes.
Deletion from iOS devices
In case if you are an iOS user, then follow the givens steps to delete photos and videos from your profile:
- Launch the Facebook app and select the more option at the lower-left corner of the screen.
- Select your name and then go to Photos.
- Navigate the photo or video that needs to be deleted.
- Hit on triple dots visible at the top of the post and select the option for Delete.
- Confirm the changes and save the same.
Therefore, you learned about different ways of deleting photos and videos on Facebook. Three cheers for all of the readers! Let us know of your queries or concerns in the comments section.