Instagram is a well-known messaging app with many user-friendly features. Millions of people use it every day. The most popular question among Instagram users who are very active on Instagram and especially users who are involved in creating reels is “How to delete draft reels in Instagram?” . Here in this article we will address the issue and let you know all the possibilities in deleting reel drafts on Instagram.
Instagram Reels is one feature that’s unique to Instagram. This feature allows users to make short and entertaining Instagram videos that can be shared with your Friends.
The Instagram reels last 15 seconds and you believe it or not , one of the reason for Instagram’s huge success is because of its unique feature ” Reels”. They can be shared with friends and the public.
Did you create a reel for Instagram but feel it wasn’t quite right to share with your followers?
It happens. Sometimes, your reel doesn’t work out the way you expected. You might need to throw it away to make a new reel. To avoid having your profile ruined, delete the old draft reel.
It is simple to delete a reel saved as a draft, but it is possible that the draft has been lost on Instagram.
This guide will show you how to delete and find out where your reels draft is stored.
- How to Know if Someone Blocked you on Instagram
- Find When an Instagram Account was created
- Want to Know who unfollowed you on Instagram ?
- Does Instagram Notify When you Screenshot a Story ?
How to Know the Location of Reel Draft saved on Instagram?
Before deleting the reel draft, our first duty is to locate the draft which we want to delete. We are highlighting this query because many users are facing issue in locating or finding the reel drafts saved on Instagram. Here are the steps to locate draft reels.
- Open your Instagram app from the app drawer. Next, tap the profile icon at the bottom-right corner.
- Tap the “Reels” tab, as shown in the screenshot.
- Drafts will be given a label for reels that have been saved to disk.
This is how to find the draft reel on Instagram.
How to Delete Draft Reels in Instagram 2023
Instagram reels is a popular feature and most of the Insta Users spend a a lot of time looking at Instagram reels.
It looks very entertaining and many Instagram users continue to create unique reels using the various audio and visual video tools offered by Instagram.
Lets see the Step by step procedure to Delete Draft Reels on Instagram.
- Open the Instagram App.
- Click on the profile icon located at the bottom of the screen
- Tap on the Reels Tab
- Your Saved reels will be presented in the Drafts
- Select the Reels in the draft that you wish to delete
- Click the Select Option
- After completing the previous steps, you can now check your reels and then delete them using the Discard Option.
Instagram Reels: What You Need to Know
- After saving a reel, you cannot edit it. It can however be edited after it has been posted. To avoid any unnecessary hassle, it is better to check the reel before you post.
- You can only see the reels as long as they are still in draft.
- Draft reels will be kept for 24 hours, and deleted automatically if they are not used.
- They cannot be restored once you have deleted the draft reels.
Conclusion : Hope we have cleared you query on “How to delete draft reels on Instagram”. Any suggestions and queries , comment below.