The versatility of Amazon : The e-commerce platform of Amazon has seen leaps of developments since its inception. What started as a simple website to buy and sell items has now progressed into mobile devices and offers solutions related to payment, cloud services, and other online features.
The versatility of the platform can be judged as the same credentials can be used easily to log in to the website and the app on devices. And the fun fact is that the process would not require you to sign out of any of these devices.
Despite this, Amazon still offers its users the option to manually sign out of their account and then re-enter as per their convenience. Read more to know about the steps to logout from Windows, Android, and iOS devices.
Is the process to Logout of Amazon easy ?
By default, Amazon stays logged in to any of the devices from where the user has entered the credentials. It saves up your time and effort of logging out and then logging in every time you need to access the account. And if you want to log out of any of these devices for security reasons, then the same can be done quite effortlessly at a few clicks.
Because you would never want your account to stay open in the public domain and cause it to be hacked easily by others.
How to logout of Amazon from Windows PC or Laptop?
Follow the steps given below to log out of Amazon on Windows PC or Laptop:
- Visit amazon.com and login with your credentials.
- At the top right of the screen, you would find the option for Account and Lists.
- Hit on the downside arrow symbol and it would open up a drop-down menu with a list of options in it.
- Scroll down to find the option of Sign Out at the very end of the list.
- Click on it and you would be redirected to the sign-in page of the website.
Be careful not to click on the back option in the browser after doing the process.
How to logout of Amazon on an Android phone?
Follow these steps to execute the process from an Android device:
- Open the Amazon app on the device and go to your profile.
- On the left side of the screen, hit on the three horizontal bars to open up a drop-down menu of options.
- Tap on Settings present at the bottom of the list.
- It would open up a list of sub-options from where you can find the Sign Out option at the end.
- Tap on it and it would ask for confirmation to logout of the device. Hit on the confirm button.
- Wait for the process to get executed.
Do remember that once you do this, you would be signed out of your Amazon Prime account automatically.
Logout of Amazon App on iOS Device
Follow these steps to execute the process from an iOS device:
- Open the Amazon app on your device.
- Hit on the three horizontal bars present at the left corner of the screen.
- Out of the list of options, scroll down to Settings and click on it.
- The sub-options would pop out and you can find the option of Sign Out from it.
- Click on it and then confirm the selection to log out of the account.
Just like Android, you would be automatically signed out of an Amazon Prime account also.
Thus, kudos to all of you who learned the steps to logout of Amazon irrespective of the devices. Let us know of your queries or suggestions in the comments section and they would get resolved soon.