Tinder and other dating apps have become the preferred choice for those looking to meet. If they’re in search of an intimate or serious romance, Tinder is one popular site.
Tinder helps you find a person according to your preferred look.
You may be thinking that this isn’t the best application for you. Perhaps you don’t get many Tinder date. Perhaps you’ve already met your perfect partner and don’t have Tinder any more.
If you’re more concerned about privacy then you may be ready to quit the application due to security issues that allowed users to hack into accounts and view any photos in the database.
If you feel it’s time to get rid of you Tinder account from Tinder, we’ve created an entire guide for how to do it.
How to delete your Tinder account?
To permanently remove your Tinder account permanently just follow the below given procedure.
- Start the Tinder application.
- Click the profile icon in the left-hand corner of your screen.
- Click to the “Settings” icon in the middle of the screen.
- Choose “Delete Account” at the close in the “Settings” menu. There you can choose if you wish to remove your account from the system or permanently erase it. Select Delete my account.
- Please provide the reason why you are leaving.
- Make sure you confirm that you’d like to erase your account.
After you’ve removed the Tinder application your profile will appear online. However, the more you don’t use the application, the less you will show up in searches of other users. According to Tinder official website, if you’ve had an account that is inactive for longer than seven days your profile will cease being displayed.
Why Can’t I Delete My Tinder Account ?
There are times , few problems that could arise while trying to remove your account.
It is a real pain since you don’t want to appear as though you’re still making use of Tinder when you’ve discovered the love of your life. It can also be very irritating even if you’re deleting the app due to a variety of reasons, such as you’re trying to take time for your life, you’re obsessed with swiping or you’ve come to the conclusion that Tinder isn’t the right app for you.
If you try the delete of your Tinder account you might encounter the error message “Failed to delete account” or “there was a problem deleting your tinder account“. It could be because you violated Tinder rules, or your internet connection is working to the internet, or perhaps Tinder isn’t working for you currently.
If you’re not able to remove your Tinder account, check out this informative guide that will aid you to understand the reason Tinder isn’t letting me remove my account.
Why Won’t Tinder Let Me Delete My Account?
There are several reasons that you’re unable to remove your Tinder account.
a) An insecure internet connection may be one of the causes. Verify for your Internet signal and then try again if the effort to delete your account fails. unsuccessful.
If you’re trying to remove your tinder account but it’s still not working then your internet connection could be the cause. It’s very normal for Wi-Fi’s to drop for a short period of time every now and then and you shouldn’t be worried.
b) It’s possible that Tinder is experiencing technical difficulties at their end.
1) Logout From All Devices : If the above mentioned option didn’t work for you, you can try logging out of your account on all devices like mobile, tablet desktop, laptop etc. Then try logging back in.
2) Try accessing your account on your computer with Tinder web browser, not using the app that they downloaded.
3) Deleting Locked Tinder Account is also not possible. If your account was subject to review or was locked because of certain violations, you’ll get a text from their team describing the same.
4) Clear Cache : It could be some additional saved data that’s making your Tinder app to crash and refuse to allow you to remove your account. This means that you’ll have to delete the cache from your device.
Tinder doesn’t offer an option to clear the cache in the app, therefore you’ll have to delete the cache from your device.
c) If your account is banned from shadowbanning it will be impossible to remove the account.
What is Tinder Shadow Ban?
Apart from knowing the reasons why Tinder is refusing to let me erase my accounts, it is important to be aware of the shadowban. Tinder will restrict your activities without warning that it is the shadowban. It is possible move left or right in the application, for instance. However, other users will not be able view your profile.
How Long Does a Shadowban on Tinder Last For?
What Happens When You Delete Tinder Account?
If you disable your Tinder account the account will not be available in the future. After a certain period duration has passed the account is permanently deleted of Tinder’s servers.
Additionally there is no means to obtain your account reinstated. This means that none of your matches or communications are saved. Also, you will no longer be accessible by other people using the application following this update.
Tinder will store your account details for at least 3 months after you have deleted it and will then apply your previous rating to any new account you open with the same contact number or email address.
Hope we have covered updated & latest information on how to permanently delete Tinder account & issues related to “failed to delete tinder account“. Any suggestions , please do let us know in the comments section.