The official website for Pregnancy, Infant Cohort Monitoring & Evaluation is PICME Login Portal. Picme.tn.gov.in can be used to open the new PICME login page. You can find the Revamped PICME & MRMBS login page on the homepage at PICME 2.0. Here is how to log in to picme.tn.gov.in. You can also learn how to register online for your PICME number.
Log in to PICME
The PICME portal of the past has been replaced by the picme.tn.gov.in login page. Here’s how to open the PICME Login Portal.
How do I log in to the PICME login page
- Visit picme.tn.gov.in
- You must first open and locate the picme.tn.gov.in User Login page.
- Register at PICME Login
- Navigate to the User login page by clicking on the cursor. Before you log in, make sure that you are registered.
- Enter your PICME User ID or Login ID
- In the first box, type your USER ID.
- Enter your password and captcha code.
- After you have created your login ID, enter the password for your PICME account in the second box. After you have entered your PICME login username, password and captcha code, click the button to continue.
- To login, click on the Submit button
Check all details and then move your cursor down to the bottom. You will then be logged in by clicking on the submit button.
Register for PICME Login
Two options are available to register for a new PICME Login Account.
- Register for PICME CSC Login
- Register for PICME Login public.
How do I register on the PICME portal
The public option is the best. These are the steps to fill out the online PICME registration form.
- Open https://picme.tn.gov.in/picme_public/
- Fill out the Pre-Registration for Pregnancy Form
- Enter Pregnant Mother’s Name
- Enter Building / Door / Flat No
- Enter Street No./Name
- Choose your administrative unit.
- Select the preferred day and time you wish to visit VHN
- Fill in your contact information and click submit.
- There you can register for your PICME login.
Get your RCH ID and PICME Number
After you have registered at the PICME registration site, you can choose the date and time that VHM will visit. The VHM will assist you in registering for your RCH ID. Your RCHID will be assigned to you. One month is the average time it takes to issue a new RCH ID for Tamil Nadu. You can also obtain a birth certificate by using the RCH ID number or PICME Number.
After you have registered, go to picme.tn.gov.in and log in to the new picme login page.
Status of registration for PICME number
If you have already applied to the PICME Number, you can now check your registration status online by following this link:
- Visit picme.tn.gov.in.
- Go to the public registration page.
- Click the Pre-registration Application ID Status Link.
- Check your registration status.
- In the form, enter your PICME registration ID.
- Submit your PICME number online and verify it.
RCH ID is a unique ID number given to pregnant women in the state of Tamil Nadu, India. These IDs are really helpful because they allow the government to monitor the health of pregnant women and provide them with health benefits.
If you want to register for a PICME number or RCH ID, you can do so by calling the toll-free number 102. It’s a really easy way to pre-register and get your unique ID number.
If you’re wondering how to view the RCH ID of a mother, you can do so by visiting the public page of picme.tn.gov.in. Just click on the “application status” option and you’ll be able to view the RCH ID of the mother.
One of the great things about PICME registration is that you don’t need any address proof documents to register. And while Aadhaar (a national ID system in India) isn’t mandatory for PICME registration, having an Aadhaar can help you get maternity scheme benefits.
Speaking of benefits, after PICME registration, a mother can get up to Rs. 18,000 in maternity benefits based on eligibility conditions. It’s definitely worth registering