Regular usage of the images :You must have encountered the need of saving images quite frequently regularly. Be it preparing your report, sharing it within your circles, saving a GIF template that you liked, or keeping it for your reference, images are often used and you would have used the options to store them in your devices.
Similarly, the Chromebook users also keep looking for the various tips and tricks to save an Image on Chromebook due to the completely new interface of it in comparison to the conventional models. In today’s blog, we would be covering up on this topic.
Saving images on Chromebook from the browser
First, we would start from the basics and learn about how to download and save images from the Chrome browser. Follow the simple steps mentioned below to gain a good grasp on this practice:
- Open Google Chrome on your Chromebook.
- Search for any image that you want to download in the search bar.
- Go to the Images section on the search results and pinpoint at the exact image that you want for the search.
- If you are using a mouse, then right-click on the image to open up the drop-down menu and click on the ‘Save As’ option.
- Else you can also use the touchpad with two fingers to open up this drop-down menu.
- Select the location where you want to save the file and if required, then you can change the name of the file and the format that you want it to be saved.
- Click on the Save option. It would get saved on your device at the selected location.
- At the bottom, click on the up-arrow part of the thumbnail and you can directly go to the location of the storage.
As a result, with these basic steps, you can Download Images on Chromebook easily and later even keep a backup of these on cloud storage or Google Drive.
Save a Picture on Chromebook Without Using Right Click
The best thing about a Chromebook is the alternate options that it offers for all kinds of activity that you do regularly. Let us say that you do not want to use the right-click of the mouse frequently and instead go for alternate methods. Then do not worry, there are options for this also, as mentioned below:
- Go to the image that you have selected from the browser and tap on it by using two fingers on the touchpad of the Chromebook. It would pop up the drop-down menu and you can select the ‘Save’ or ‘Save As’ option from it.
- Alternatively, you can go to the image, press the Alt button, and then single tap on the touchpad with one finger. The drop-down menu would come up and you can select your save option from there.
Thus, from this blog, you learned the methods of downloading and saving images with and Without Right Click and you can choose any of these based on your convenience. Feel free to share your opinions with us and do like, share, and subscribe to us for more Chromebook related content.